- Human Resource
Posted On : 03 Mar, 2021 Construction 5 Traits
Manage local production and crews! No Labor!
We are urgently hiring a production manager to join our growing company. This is a full time, salaried position with all of the benefits you can expect as a W-2 employee. Resumes with roofing and siding experience will be given preference, but we are willing to train the right candidates.
This is a Monday - Saturday job, and we work through the winter. Summer hours get a little hectic, but you can expect a 40 hour work week over the colder months.
- Asphalt Roofing knowledge and experience is a MUST.
- Must have experience in scheduling builds and production, permitting, and knowledge of the trades (roofing, gutters, screened porches, etc.) receiving job file.
- Must know how to create roofing material orders and work orders for roofing projects.
- Must have knowledge of IL roofing codes.
- Must be a multi-tasker, with the ability to solve problems.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Requests material quotes from suppliers.
- Negotiates pricing with suppliers.
- Schedules builds material delivery, dumpster delivery and crew (build) start date.
- Hires and manages subcontractors and crews.
- Verifies new crews and subcontractor references and proper insurance.
- Schedules and coordinates all city required inspections.
- Works closely with homeowners to ensure a smooth project.
- Leads pre-construction meeting for commercial and large residential builds.
Ability to go in field, if need be, and assist project managers on job sites, or projects.
If you are an experienced construction worker looking to get out of labor or have experience in building production this is the job for you!